|Protein-Energy Requirements of Developing Countries: Evaluation of New Data (UNU, 1981, 268 p.)|
|Interrelationships between effects of protein and energy intakes on nitrogen utilization in adult men|
1. G. Inoue, Y. Fujita, K. Kishi, S. Yamamoto, and Y. Niiyama, "Nutritive Values of Egg Protein and Wheat Gluten in Young Men," Nutr. Rep. Int., 10: 201 (1974).
2. V. R. Young, Y. S. M. Taylor, W. M. Rand, and N. S. Scrimshaw, "Protein Requirements of Man: Efficiency of Egg Protein Utilization at Maintenance and Submaintenance Levels in Young Men," 1 Nutr., 103: 1164 (1973).
3, N. S, Scrimshaw, "Shattuck Lecture: Strengths and Weaknesses of the Committee Approach," New Engl. J. Med,, 294: 1 36, 198 11976).
4. C. Garza, N. S. Scrimshaw, and V. R. Young, "Human Protein Requirements: A Long-term Metabolic Nitrogen Balance Study in Young Men to Evaluate the 1973 FAO/WHO Safe Level of Egg Protein Intake," l Nutr., 107: 335 11977).
5. K. Kishi, G. Inoue, Y. Yoshimura, Y. Fujita, and S. Miyatani, "Quantitative Effects of Energy and Nitrogen Intakes at Near Maintenance Level on Egg Protein Utilization in Young Men" (submitted to Am. l C/in. Nutr.).
6. Y. Yoshimura, G. Inoue, K. Kishi, and Y. Matsumoto, "Quantitative Relationship between Effects of Energy and Protein Intakes on N Utilization in Adult Rats" [submitted to Am. J. C/in. Nutr.).
7. B. Tor. S. Scrimshaw, and V. R. Young, "Effect of Isometric Exercises on Body Potassium and Dietary Protein Requirements of Young Men," Am. J. Clin. Nutr,, 30: 1983 (1977),