|Protein-Energy Requirements of Developing Countries: Evaluation of New Data (UNU, 1981, 268 p.)|
|Discussions and recommendations of the task forces|
|A note on energy utilization and its efficiency|
1. "Tropical Jejunitis (Tropical Enteropathy): Morphology, Specificity," session 11 in l.H, Rosenberg and N.S. Scrimshaw, eds., "Malabsorption and Malnutrition," A.J. Clin. Nutr., 25: 1080-1102 (Oct.-Nov. 1972).
2. Consultative Group Meeting on Energy and Protein Requirements, "Recommendations by a Joint FAO/WHO Informal Gathering of Experts," Food and Nutrition (FAO), 1 (2): 11-19 (1975).
3. Energy and Protein Requirements: Report of a Joint FAO/WHO Ad Hoc Expert Committee, WHO Tech. Rep. Ser. 522 (World Health Organization, Geneva, 1973).
4. V.R. Young and N.S. Scrimshaw, "Nutrition Evaluation of Proteins and Protein Requirements," in M. Milner, N.S. Scrimshaw, and D.l.C. Wang, eds., Protein Resources and Technology (Avi Publishing Company,Westport, Conn., USA, 1978), pp. 136-173.
5. Jin Soon Ju, W.l. Hwang, T.G. Ryu, and S.H. Oh, "Protein Absorption of Adult Men with Intestinal Helminthic Parasites," pp.131-138 below.
6. R.G. Whitehead, "Infant Feeding Practices and the Development of Malnutrition in Rural Gambia," Food and Nutrition Bulletin, 1 (4): 36 41 (Aug. 1979).
7. F. E. Viteri, R.G. Whitehead, and V.R. Young, eds., Protein-Energy Requirements under Conditions Prevailing in Developing Countries: Current Knowledge and Research Needs (WHTR-1/UNUP-18, The United Nations University, Tokyo, 1979).
8. "Protein and Energy Requirements: A Joint FAO/WHO Memorandum-An Informal Consultation Held at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 1977,"Bul/. Wld. Hlth. Org., 57 (1): 65-79 (1979).
9. G.G. Graham, A. Cordano, R.M. Blizzard, and D.B. Cheek, "Infantile Malnutrition: Changes in Body Composition during Rehabilitation," Rediat Res., 3: 579-589 (1969).
10. B. Tor. Schutz, R. Bradfield, and F.E. Viteri, "Effect of Physical Activity upon Growth of Children Recovering from Protein-Calorie Malnutrition," in H. Koishi, Y. Yasumoto, K. Iwai, M. Kanamori, Y. Muto, and T. Oanaka, eds., The Tenth International Nutrition Congress (Victory-sha Press, Kyoto, Japan, 1976), pp. 247-249.
11. D.W. Spady, P.R. Payne, D. Picou, and J.C. Wateriow, "Energy Balance during Recovery from Mainutrition," Am. J. Clin. Nutr., 29: 1073-1088 (1976).