Bottle-necks of Development in Africa (Habitat)
1. The absence of peace and security.
2. Destructive style of political and economic leadership
3. A frustrated democratization process.
4. Inadequate international cooperation
5. Little technology transfer
6. International debt
8. The international market injures Africa
10. Population pressure
11. Sustained hunger and poor health
12. Illiteracy and ignorance
13. Over - use of foreign languages
14. Destroyed traditional knowledge, and spiritual heritage.
15. What then?